Sunday, May 1, 2016

ANNOYING GLITCH?!

Helloooooooo there people reading! I've been experiencing this very annoying glitch for about a week I guess? Here are some snaps to explain the glitch! I don't know if it's a glitch (correct me if I'm wrong)
Here it shows I have nerd glasses on!

WHERE'D THEY GO?!!! I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened before!
I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this weird "glitch", once again I don't know what this is. But are any of you experiencing this as well? For some reason it worries me, that maybe I am not actually wearing my nerd glasses so I always have to double check! Oh well, I guess that's it for this post. Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I think that everyjammer is experiencing what you are calling a glitch. Actually, I think AJHQ decided to do that for some reason. I too think that this update is really annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You're right, AJHQ probably decided to keep it that way permanently. Oh well, I guess I'll be less annoyed by it :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope that AJHQ finds out that we (lots of jammers) think it is annoying so they can fix it.

      Delete
  3. I am experiencing this as well. I'm wondering if AJHQ did this intentionally, it's been doing this for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO annoying! I just wish AJHQ fixes it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea.... But its still cool doe :D

    ReplyDelete